2016 Free Boms

Monday, August 29, 2016

Concussion, whiplash and soft tissue damage

Yep, the results of my latest Multiple Sclerosis fall. Not much fun and the reason I've been missing for awhile, but I have bounced back and can now type again so it's time to get this little blog up and running again.
The next couple of weekends in Melbourne will be great for quilters and quilt admirers.
and the following weekend.
I've not been able to sew lately but here are a couple more hexie flowers for my Confetti quilt.  I made them on the NOTYQ retreat.




I'm starting to think about making a few Christmas presents and thought I'd put this one on my list.

If its quirky charm appeals to you too, please follow this LINK to Lark Crafts.  Many many thanks to Cathy for sharing it with us.

Hope you enjoy a really happy day
Love

13 comments:

  1. I like your fussy cut HEXIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Melody, i'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody. Hope you have recouperated. Sorry to hear about the fall and your injury. On a bright side...your hexie is so pretty. I like the fabric you chose. It's perfect. Oh yeah, THANKS for reminding me about CHRISTMAS...not. Seriously though, the apron is so pretty. I just throw on one of those white ones you get at a restaurant supply store. I don't know WHY I don't treat myself to a pretty one!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your fall and injuries. But it's clear you can't keep a good woman down! Your hexies are always so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW some great outings there for you to go to with, your friends Mel...
    Pretty hexies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty fussy cutting on your hexies. Great to hear you have bounced back again after your fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear about your fall. It didn't happen while you were away did it? Good to know that you are on the mend now and I love your sweet hexie flowers. It must be frustrating not being able to sew or type. Many angel healing hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry you had to go through that but glad you are on the mend. It is hard when we have limitations and overdo it, to the point of hurting ourselves, but it also makes us stronger. It sounds like you have a lot of fun projects planned.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you back Melody, sorry to hear about your fall. We don't bounce so well when we get older do we? I broken my arm twice in 12 months from falling silly me. Your hexie flowers look pretty. Take care Lizzi xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you have recovered and are back again, I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are on the road to recovery Mel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, Melody!!! I've had two falls this week myself, but luckily I've inherited mum's bouncy gene...hope you are recovering well, my dear! Perfect little hexies, but what else could you make!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...