2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

More little hexies

I've made a couple more hexies for my Confetti Quilt.  Remembering Di Ford Hall's words of wisdom I tried to make a couple of simple flowers although I couldn't resist a fussy cut bird in the centres.
I'm really enjoying making these hexie flowers from my Tilda stash.
Many many thanks to Angel at fabulous Fleece Fun for sharing this delightful and practical project.

Please follow this LINK to view the fabulous tutorial.

Hope you enjoy a great day
Love


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to craft organiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birdie centers! Tilda fabrics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn’t have been able to resist those little birds either!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hexies with fussy cutting...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet fabrics and lovely birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hice flowers - those birds are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...