2016 Free Boms

Monday, August 1, 2016

No Fuss Swappers Swap

I love these simple but fun swaps organised by The Tuesday Girls, Helen, Sandi, Teresa and Noreen. I was lucky enough to receive my pressies from Sue of Kiwikids Page.


Thank you so much Sue for the wonderful gifts.
I loved having sweet Cheryl as the person I sent to and this is what I sent.


The little cross stitch pouch had a secret pocket in the back so I was able to pop in a little Theodora Cleave button...sorry I forgot to take a pic of it.
I caught up with Cheryl at Gail's Stitchery day on Saturday...more about that tomorrow.
If you pop over to visit lovely Jennifer at Ellison Lane you will find the pattern for this wonderful paper pieced star.

Just follow this LINK.  Many many thanks to Jennifer for sharing it with us.


Have a wonderful day
Love

7 comments:

  1. Nice gifts sent and received...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts both sent and received, love the cute reindeers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I really like your sweet cross stitch. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great swap and you received and sent lots of lovely gifts.. Love the card Suesent LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things there to enjoy. Love the cross stitched pouch. Looove the cat and all those sweet cute buttons. Sure to put a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely parcel from Sue Mel. Those buttons are so cute too and of course loved my wonderful parcel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...