2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mrs Martin's Summer School

I've just booked in for Mrs Martins Summer School.  Our tutors will be Lisa and Lou from Max and Louise Pattern Company.  Not only are their patterns brilliant but they are such lovely ladies so I am really looking forward to this event. Here are some peeks at the projects on offer. 


You can book with Karen from Mrs Martins HERE




Christmas is just around the corner, so I'm turning my mind to gift making. And wouldn't this gorgeous wall hanging make a fabulous present for a loved one.
Please follow this LINK and you will arrive at Julie's lovely blog,  The Crafty Quilter  where you will find a fabulous tutorial as well as the pattern.  Many many thanks to Julie for sharing it with us.
Have a wonderful day
Love

7 comments:

  1. Stunning stuff Mel. What a great year you have had with all the lovely projects and groups you are in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those projects look amazing!! I can see why you booked in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling down here in New Zealand over your beautiful new project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thankyou for the reminder Mel. This will be my third summer School and they are always a great day

      Delete
  5. Looks like fun ... Lucky you Mel ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! The sneak peek looks awesome! So wish I could go but it just means I have one less project to do lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...