2016 Free Boms

Friday, May 15, 2015

Little Ladybirds


I do love little ladybirds.  If I see one in my garden, I always carry it over to my roses so I can farewell some of those naughty aphids.   So when I saw this delightful little free pattern over at wonderful Red Brolly, I could not resist making one. 

Huge thanks to Bronwyn for sharing it with us, if you'd like to make one too, the details are in the Free Links below.




If you're like me and love to make cute things, I don't think you can get much cuter than this project,
designed and shared HERE at brilliant Red Brolly.  Thank you so much, super-talented, super-generous Bronwyn.
Hoping you are having a wonderful week
Love

6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I know Barb would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Have a lovely weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the basket of goodies you put together for Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody... cute ladybug!
    did you know that not all ladybirds are friendly? there is a variety that can become a garden pest both to plants & other bugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Did you machime stitch around the appliquè?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...