2016 Free Boms

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I'm looking forward to this one

Here's where I'm headed today.
Please pop over and say 'Hi' if you see me there...I love meeting blogging friends.
I just love these little linen baskets and how good they look with their tops folded down or tied up tight.
There is a pattern and fabulous tutorial HERE at Beauty All Around.  Enormous thanks to Rebecca for sharing it with us.  Rebecca blogs from the Galapagos Islands and, as well as sharing gorgeous free patterns, it is fascinating to see and read about the beautiful place she lives.  Please pop over and say 'Hi'.
Hope you have heaps of fun today
Love

6 comments:

  1. See you soon my friend,another fun day to be had xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, hope you enjoy your quilting outing - sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I were going with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could catch up with you but it's a little far away. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy time with your stitching friends!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...