2016 Free Boms

Friday, November 21, 2014

Wonderful Michelle Palmer

A couple of weeks ago a bought a few little pieces of art from Michelle Palmer.  I adore her work. All these pieces are destined to become gifts although I may have to keep the littlest bear for me - he has stolen my heart.

I'll be having fun tonight sewing along with my bloggy friends as part of Friday Night Sew In.  Pop over and visit Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts and you can join in too.

Here's a LINK to a super cute little Christmas project which I found at fabulous Candyfloss Ramparts.
Big, big thanks to Kerry for sharing this with us.
Hope you have time for some stitching today
Love

7 comments:

  1. I have a few of Michelle's pieces and I can't wait to make them into something! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melody,

    The drawings are divine. Too hard to choose which to give away, buy a double set!

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly delightful Mel, Have fun with your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute drawings. Have fun sewing tonight I will be starting shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel these are so very cute i still have the lovely bird you gave to me ,i will work out how to use it one day its just so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her illustrations make me smile so big! Love that little deer too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That artist is so good...love her things. Yes, that little guy is too cute....you must keep him. LOL!
    Also, I love the little reindeer stitchery...that might get me out of trying to pull all-nighters on some of my present gifts in progress! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...