2016 Free Boms

Saturday, November 22, 2014

More decorated aprons and FNSI

Last night I played along with all the others as part of Friday Night Sew In with Wendy.
I continued to decorate my bargain buy aprons.  I'm having lots of fun doing this and luckily I do enjoy making colonial knots as there are lots on each apron.
Maxie decided to photo bomb the top left picture.

I was very happy to find perfect buttons to finish off this decorated tea towel.


With the festive season approaching lots of us will be travelling around visiting friends and families. If you are flying with a young child I thought this would make a gorgeous gift.  
This Airplane Tray Activity Centre was designed by super clever Trina from Will Sew for Shoes and I think it is a brilliant idea.  It is shared HERE on Sew Mama Sew.  Enormous thanks to Trina for sharing it with us.
Have a wonderful day
Love

16 comments:

  1. The aprons look great. what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make the aprons look so special. I am so happy to have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love how you are decorating them...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your aprons. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel you do such beautiful work,took Chez to get some of those aprons cause she really loved the apron of yuours,hope you had a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your aprons are looking great. You have encouraged me to get some, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your aprons are so darling. i am not an apron wearer but I might be if I had one of those! LOL! Your embellishments are so creative and cute.
    I also like the kid kit below and since I have a grandson names Sam and moi...I am going to have to find that fabric! Happy FNSI! I'm on there near the bottom! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stitcheries on the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mel, I think you are the apron queen! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that apron is just gorgeous! Love it, and the birdies are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've popped over from FNSI. So glad I did! Your aprons and stitcheries are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've popped over from FNSI. So glad I did! Love the apron and the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...