2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting the hexies together...

...and don't they look delightful.  
I am so in love with Bunny Hill Fabric.  You can buy this range at The Fat Quarter Shop.  I've been making little hexies and putting them together to form a background fabric.  This will eventually become a table runner.

DOG SHAMING
I've not been feeling 100% lately so I had a day in bed yesterday playing with my iPad. I discovered Dog Shaming
I laughed so much, and it did make me feel so much better.  In fact after spending over an hour looking and laughing at all the naughty antics I felt well enough to make some of the hexies I've showed above.

 Makes me feel that my little doggies are not the naughtiest dogs in the world.
If you love dogs at all and are not familiar with this site, please take a look - I'm sure you will love it too.

FABULOUS FREE STUFF
Table Runners 
This one, this gorgeous one, is shared at the Moda Bakeshop HERE.  It is designed by Margot Languedoc from The Pattern Basket.  Thank you so much Margot.
This version was made by Gail at Quilt, Knit, Run, Sew and I adore it too.

19 comments:

  1. Your hexies are so pretty and will make a delightful runner .I am so sorry to hear you were not feeling well and I am sending you gentle hugs of healing . Will check out the doggy site as I love dogs and could use a good laugh too :-)
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. Your hexies are gorgeous and now you have tempted me with that top table runner. Oh so many projects and just not enough hours in the day! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be a puppy and get away with things like that! Glad it made you feel a little better. The hexies are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hexies and your puppies are gorgeous. I hope that you are feeling better.

    hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bunny Hill Fabric. Your Hexies are so sweet. thanks for sharing the doggie laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo Mel! Your table runner is going to be so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hexies are so pretty! I think I'm going to have to check out the dog shaming! I could use a good laugh! Hope you feel better soon! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable hexies! Fabrics are so lovely!
    Thank you for the links!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I have checked out the dog shaming site before, well it certainly gave me a laugh. Some of the expressions on the dogs faces are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melody what great therapy it was for you to have a good giggle at the errant doggies... hope you are feeling a bit better now. The table runners are gorgeous, a great project for those wanting a hexy/paper piecing project that is not too big. Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better today Melody..
    Lovely hexies and thanks for the links..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hexies!

    Also love that Dog Smahing site - I've just emailed it to every dog lover I know!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you feel better soon. A little R&R is the best medicine! Love the freebie hexie pattern....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your hexies!
    could probably nominate some four legged people for that website.lol
    hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hexies are looking so good in that range. Off to check on the naughty doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your hexies. I looked on the website and didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I can relate to most of these doggie antics!! And it was mostly one dog that did them all....happily Sam is a much better behaved little man ;-)..well, most of the time. Hope you are feeling better now Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry Mel that you are not well and good girl for going to bed. I visited the doggies and I have had tears of laughter.....so funny.
    Your hexies are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the hexies with the little bunnies in them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I love Bunny Hill fabrics too....shame they dont suit our colour scheme at home...was thinking of getting the new range incase there is a grandaughter in my future!
    Hexis are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...