2016 Free Boms

Friday, August 3, 2012

More, more, more...

...little bits of wooly sewing to become pincushions.




I found a wonderful blog where Shirley Hudson shares a fabulous free project each Friday.  Many, many of her charming drawings are perfect for wool/felt pincushions.  Pop over to Hudsons Holidays and take a look.  This is where I found the delightful sunflower and cherry designs.


The sweet little kitty is taken from Anne Sutton's Raining Cats and Dogs which I'm currently purchasing from the Fat Quarter Shop as a BOM.  Naughty me - I've only sewn the first block so far.



FABULOUS FREE STUFF
I've mentioned before how much I adore Gazette94.
I think this project is adorable.
Here's the LINK.

12 comments:

  1. Busy sttill I see! Thank you for the link to the sweet home stitchery, I have added it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pin cushion designs are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely wool projects , thanks for the link :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel... again, I'll use that link for the santa blog if that's OK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more lovely pin cushions! Love the cross stitch will definitely visit that site. Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your little wool designs! Do you get your wool from old garments or fbric shop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous designs and I love the wool you are using...
    thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Melody,

    Just LOVE the Sunflower.

    happy stitching.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your woolly projects Melody...hope they are keeping you alittle warmer down there. Gorgeous cross stitch too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wooly projects,I love working with felt myself.The cats and dogs block is great.(that fat quarter shop has a lot to answer to,I have 2 BOMs on the go and another 1 starting in November )haha
    Well,it keeps me out of mischief .
    Laura x
    Keep warm and well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pin cushions and gorgeous block! Just gorgeousness from you as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hellο therе I am so grateful I found уοuг
    web ѕite, I гeally found you by accіdent, whіlе I wаs seаrching on
    Yahoo for something else, Αnyways I am here now anԁ would just like to
    say many thаnks for a maгvelouѕ post and a all round entеrtaining blog (I also lοve thе theme/ԁesign), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb job.
    Here is my blog post webstarts.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...