2016 Free Boms

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The most amazing parcel...

...arrived at my house. 


 Anna was my swap partner in last year's scissor fob swap. 


 Seeing on my blog that I had been sick she put together this wonderful parcel of three divine sewing projects as a get well gift.  Her work is exquisite


I am so lucky to have such wonderful internet friends.  Huge thanks to Anna.


MEETING WITH MICHELLE RIDGEWAY

A group of internet friends of Michelle Ridgeway of Rag Tag Stitchin' will be getting together at the Patchwork Teahouse in Warburton at 10.45 on Saturday morning.  I'd be thrilled if any of Michelle's internet friends would like to join us.  You do not have to have a blog.  Please send me an email if you plan to come so I can book enough seats.


FABULOUS FREE STUFF
The most divine chain of hearts is featured by super clever Bella Dia.
Here is the LINK.





14 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts from Anna. There are some very special people out there in blogland. I'm looking forward to Saturday. Only two more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Melody :-)Sure wish I could be there on Saturday be sure to give Michelle an extra hug from me and one for you too.
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody... lovely gifts from Anna... enjoy your tea with Michelle...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts Melody.enjoy your weekend
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful parcel Anna has sent you Mel.I so wish that i could meet you all ,its just too far for me to drive,have fun girls.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of Anna. I know it brought a smile to your face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little owl...what a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet Mel, your goodies from Anna are just gorgeous. Have a lovely morning tea with Michelle on Saturday, wish I could be there
    to share the fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way fun pressies - loving the little owl.
    I'd love to come Saturday - can you save me a seat please.
    See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's just precious, Melody! Like you. :-)
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful gifts! I love them all.
    Have a fun time with Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a thoughtful blogging friend sending you those beautiful gifts..
    Have a fabulous time at the Bloggy meeeting..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous gifts - what a sweetie! You are so loved, Melody. Have a wonderful time with Michelle and please give her a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...