A few months ago gorgeous Shell from Raspberry Rabbits and I were discussing
First Day of the Month
No returns, White Rabbits
This fascinated her and she decided to use White Rabbits to introduce something new to her on-line shop each month.
I've decided to use the White Rabbits on the first of each month as well, but mine are to head a list of what sewing I need to finish each month. So here goes:
- Complete Block 3 of Henrietta Whiskers
- Complete Block 4 of Henrietta Whiskers
- Complete Block 5 of Henrietta Whiskers
- Complete Block 5 of Out of the Box
- Complete Block 4 of Home Sweet Home
- Complete Block 1 of Lynette Anderson's Christmas Fun
- Complete Block 2 of Lynette Anderson's Christmas Fun
- Make at least 12 hexagon flowers for my Confetti Quilt ( Some people have asked where I bought this pattern. I ordered it over the phone from Threadbear and they posted it to me)
- Make 2 hexagon flowers for the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap
- Make a 12' block for
- Make a Winter themed swap gift as part of the Once a Season Swap
- Complete Lindi's bag and post it and 4 - 8 presents to her as part of the Squilters Christmas Stocking Swap
- Make Lindi 2 more presents
- Organize and post Maree's Fat Quarter birthday parcel
- Add the sashings and cornerstones to Snowbound and take it to Leanne for quilting.
Actually maybe writing this all down is not such a good idea as I'm feeling a little bit afraid of how much I need to do.. On the other hand, maybe writing it all down will keep me on track and it will be fun crossing each finished item off the list as it is completed.
If I get everything completed I am going to give myself a present. I'll order this gorgeous bundle from the Fat Quarter Shop.