2016 Free Boms

Monday, March 27, 2017

Stitching by the Bay

I'm so sorry I've been missing again.  My health has not been good lately, I've had a little hospital stay...but hopefully this will be the last of that for awhile and I can get back to blogging.

On Sunday I headed off to Stitching by the Bay, a new stitching event on the calendar of events we enjoy in our wonderful city, Melbourne Australia.  Here are some of the designers projects on display.



And me with gorgeous Melissa of One Day in May.

Such a lot of fun



I'm a big fan of fabulous Edita Sitar from Laundry Basket Quilts.  When I saw she had a free pattern called Sunflower Melody, I just had to share the LINK.
Hope the week ahead provides some lovely stitching time for you.
Love

6 comments:

  1. Stitching by the Bay looks wonderful Melody. Hope you are feeling better! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your health is improving. Nothing like attending a good quilt event to lift ones spirits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better! What pretty projects - I'd have a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're health hasn't been good. But you look fabulous!! Can you identify the designer of the applique quilt in the lower right corner of the top picture? Thanks Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see that you are feeling better. Stitching by the Bay looks like a really fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you have been unwell and I hope things are better now. Your day at Stitching on the Bay looks wonderful So many beautiful items on display. Thank you also for the link to the little quilt. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...