2016 Free Boms

Friday, March 31, 2017

Something clever

I saw this delightful director's chair cover down at Rye on the Mornington Peninsula.  Just had to share a photo because I liked it so much.



I feel very proud to have Sharon from Lillabelle Lane as one of my friends.  She is such an amazing talent and a lovely person too.  This LINK will take you to a gorgeous Library Bag she designed for her daughter and shared at Bernina.
Thank you so much to Sharon and Bernina for sharing this charming pattern with us.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend
Love

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! That chair with it's cover is right up my alley! I need to figure out how to cover all my furniture like that! LOL! Thank for the link to that darling book bag too! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Makes me want to do some crochet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...