2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A bird, a basket and a bird house

These are the things I added to my Round the Garden quilt last night.  We are in for a very hot couple of days here in Melbourne so, other than horrible housework, I plan to sit inside in the cool and stitch.


You can always rely on  Caroline from Sew She Can to share delightful patterns and tutorials.  And this cute table mat is no exception.
Designed by guest blogger Heidi Staples it is super cute.  You can find the pattern by following this LINK.  Many thanks to both Heidi and Caroline for sharing it with us.

Hope you have a delightful day
Love

7 comments:

  1. Well, Happy Belated Birthday! Your quilt is beautiful! Your stitching is so lovely (all that practice makes perfect). I love your term "horrible housework" as it does it's best to keep me from my stitching! But I am trying to put my house up for sale so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I love the little table mat too. I hope you have a great birthday and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew, sew cute! I'm enjoying watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Mel, love the little bits and pieces you've been adding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun to watch come together! But how are you getting your hands in to the working of it? Isn't it bunched up in your hand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Round the Garden quilt is just charming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...