2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A new author

I love to read, it has always been one of my passions.  It is a wonderful feeling to come across a new author and to go on a number of journeys with a new favourite character.  I've just found Angela Marsons and I'm avidly following the cases being addresses by D I Kim Stone.
After reading Silent Scream, I purchased Evil Games, Lost Girls, Play Dead and Blood Lines.  I'm halfway through Play Dead so I've only got one and a half novels to read until another novel with this character comes out.  Any one who loves to read knows that feeling of not being able to put the book down but with each page turn feeling regret because the books are nearly over.
They are thrillers and a bit gory but if you like this genre of novels you might like them too.

I'm on a bit of a decorating blitz at the moment and my laundry certainly needs attention.  This peg holder is utterly charming so I think I'll put it on my Things to Make list.
You need to join the site to access the pattern but it is free and it is not hard to join.  Heaps of other fabulous projects are on offer too.  Please follow this LINK to Sew Home and Style.

Have a wonderful day
Love



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new author - sounds like my type of books - love the peg holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like gory but glad you are enjoying those books! I love the peg holder and also the hook it is hanging from! I need a new holder for sure. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on a new author.. I will check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation, Mel, I will look her up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up Lost Girls but haven't read it yet. Maybe I should look for the other books by this author. Cute peg holder. We can't hang anything out anymore. There is a mulch factory near here and there is too much in the air to hang out clothes, even though you don't know you are breathing it.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found The Taylor Jackson series by J.T. Ellison and it's real good. love a good mystery

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a reader of gory stuff, but glad you've found a new author you enjoy. I've just returned to fiction after a many years sabbatical and devoured all Lisa Genova's books. She's a neuroscientist who writes books that revolve around neurological conditions...brilliant. I love a bit of education in a story you see, and I got it in spades from her...but alas, I must wait for her next book, so I've decided to read the Poldark books because I've loved the first two series of Aiden Turner in Poldark on telly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...