2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Something new

I've decided to work primarily on my version of the Confetti quilt up until Christmas.  But I am starting to gather fabrics for a new project in 2017.  I bought this set of machine embroidery owls at a NOTYQ fundraiser a few years ago and forgot all about them.  I recently came across the set whilst searching for something else in my sewing room and I think they deserve a project of their own.
I am inspired by amazing RachaelDaisy of Blue Mountain Daisy.   I plan to surround my owls with hexies just like these blocks made by brilliant Rachael.




I feel so lucky to have amazing Rachael as a blogging friend and source of inspiration.
I wonder if you like a charming stitchery as much as me?  Are you a huge fan of fabulous Gail Pan? Do you love stitching for Christmas?  If you answered yes to these questions I feel pretty confident that you will adore this free stitchery from lovely Gail Pan.
Pop over to Gails lovely blog, Gail Pan Designs, (November 25th post) and you can download this delightful stitchery for free.  Gail is sharing as part of the Winter Wandering Blog Hop.  Enormous thanks to Gail for sharing it with us.
Hope your day is full of fun 
Love

3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you Melody. Your owls will look amazing. I always think of you as the hexie queen. I am planning to finish that hexie project soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Rachael a wonderful source of inspiration too. Your owls will look fabulous framed by a hexagon 'Rachael style'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO I can never resist an owl or 2. They are gorgeous and will look absolutely beautiful surrounded by such pretty blocks. Looking forward to seeing your progress through 2017.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...