2016 Free Boms

Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Baking Treat

I love The Great Australian Bake Off, my very favourite show. One of the sponsors is Devondale and they have a great site where you can download this lovely recipe book.
One of my favourite recipes is the Chewy Oat Slice.  Great with a cuppa to give me stitching energy. So I baked some yesterday.




How gorgeous is this cushion made by Kim at My Go http://www.gogokim.com/Go Life.  Please go HERE to read about it.
Kim made her version by following THIS tutorial at fabulous Tula Pink.
Hope you have time for some stitching today

Love


3 comments:

  1. Those look like delicious bars and that VW van pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the GBB and loved that too. I would love the cookbook but I am too lazy to convert everything from metric! LOL! Your oat slices look yummy. I want a VW Van like that so I can use it to live in and camp. Maybe I should make the pillow to motivate me towards one! LOL! Enjoy those treats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...