2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

So happy for Sharon of Lilabelle Lane Creations

I'm feeling thrilled for my lovely friend Sharon from Lilabelle Lane Creations. She is very soon to be a published author. Here's what she wrote on Facebook.

It is with much excitement that I can finally share what all my secret sewing has been for ..... My first book 'Quilting on the go .... English Paper Piecing'. It is currently on preview at the Frankfurt Book Show as one of Tuva's New Releases 🎉 Official release date is early next year. I am so excited to have been given this opportunity to make this dream come true and honoured to be a part of the Tuva Publishing Family. My book is available for preorder on Amazon, Book Depository, Fishpond etc and will also be available for Wholesale Order in Australia through @creative_abundance (this is not the final cover design as there are still a few projects left to be photographed but it is the one you will currently see online 
Sharon had only been quilting for a couple of years when I first met her and it has been wonderful to see her develop into a star quilter, teacher and designer. And now a published author...absolutely wonderful.


Time to start stocking up our present baskets with Christmas just around the corner.  My darling friend Jenny of Elefantz has so many wonderful present ideas on her blog including these gorgeous 20 minute table runners.

Please follow this LINK to fabulous Elefantz.  Thank you so much to super talented, super generous Jenny.

Have a wonderful day
Love

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your friend! It must be so exciting to have a book of your projects published! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for your friend to be published! And Jenny's tutorial is wonderful, isn't it?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! It is amazing that has gone so far in such a small amount of time...cream always rises to the surface! I wanted to get the Elefantz table runner pattern but my security software detected malware. I even tried going directly to her website and I got the same message. I am way behind on Christmas as I usually start in July but my family was here for 2 weeks and there was construction and I am still trying to get things cleaned and put back together so I REALLY need some fast Christmas presents as I make all my presents. I have really good security software so if it happens many more times I will contact them and see if there could be a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see my other post up here yet but I did have success going to the Peach Blossom Moth site. I had malware warning on Elefanz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope this come out in England, this book look absolutely perfect for my EPP addiction. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...