2016 Free Boms

Monday, June 27, 2016

Back to blogging, back to hexies

I've just had a short stay in hospital but now I'm out and about and feeling fine again.  My mind has turned to hexies and I need  409 x 3/8" hexies and 567 x 3/4" hexies so to keep me motivated I plan a hexie count down...starting right now. I'm using my Tilda stash...fabric I adore.


Trish from Notes of Sincerity recently shared a fabulous project with us.

 A scrappy pillow using leaders and enders.  Such a brilliant idea.  Thank you so much Trish.  Please follow this LINK to find the fabulous tutorial for this project.

Hope you have a fabulous day
Love
My hexie tally
3/8" hexies - 0 so 409 to go
3/4" hexies - 35 so 532 to go

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to keep a tally Melody... helps to keep track of things... glad you're on your feet again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mel! So glad to hear you're out of the hospital and feeling like stitching.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hexie projects too--yours is coming along great--
    so glad you are doing fine--I was getting really really worried about you--
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...