2016 Free Boms

Friday, March 4, 2016

Scquilters Part 2

I loved my day with my fellow Scquilters (Southern Cross Quilters) on Wednesday.  This is such a delightful and very talented group of ladies.  Here's just a bit of the Show and Tell.
And with so much loveliness on show the paparazzi were out in force.


As well as sharing the story of the ANZAC quilt with us (see yesterday's post) we were treated to the story of Reverend Wendy Snooks' quilting journey.  She brought along a fascinating selection of her smaller quilts.
Isn't she a super talented woman?


I just love this project.  To have a pieced and quilted lanyard like this would be brilliant.
You can find the pattern and a fabulous detail tutorial HERE at Faith and Fabric.  Enormous thanks to Jen for sharing it with us.
Hope your day is full of fun,
Love
I forgot to mention today is the day to sign up for
Just visit Cheryll HERE to sign up.

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely Mel, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love all the quilts - the one with the lady with red hair is striking.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That work in the lanyard is tiny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you SO much for sharing my lanyard!!! It's such a fun (and seriously useful!) project to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that rooster quilt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at what I missed! *sad face* . Such awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...