2016 Free Boms

Friday, November 20, 2015

Something Special

My lovely friend Maria organised a Christmas ornament swap and I was lucky enough to get Tracee as my swap partner.  





I absolutely adore the decoration she made for me...So clever...so creative...so beautiful.  Thank you so much Tracee.  
I am a big fan of Lisa Bongean.  I love her blog, I love her Facebook posts and I love her gorgeous designs.  We are very lucky because she shares this lovely design HERE.
Enormous thanks to Lisa for sharing her fabulous creativity with us.
Have a wonderful day
Love
PS Don't forget you have a chance to sew along with your blogging friends tonight as part of 
You can sign up HERE.

9 comments:

  1. That ornament is beyond gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swap from Tracee!! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Tracee is sooo clever! I thought it was a bought ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracee's gift to you is exquisite, Mellie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adordorable ornament Tracee made for you ... Cute Christmas tree..

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an incredible little ornament...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that you like it Melody...have a fabulous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice to receive such special ornaments! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...