2016 Free Boms

Monday, September 14, 2015

Stitching with Friends

I had the most wonderful time on Saturday, stitching along with friends at Relax and Stitch which is organised by Lily Patches in Boronia.  I had so much fun with these lovely friends
Annie, Helen and Sue
Lorraine and Simone

It was also great fun to chat with June and catch up with gorgeous Lou and Lisa from Max and Louise Pattern Co. I can't wait to attend Mrs Martin's Summer School with them.  I got a sneak peek of what we will be making, which is very exciting.

I also won a door prize,lucky lucky me.  I think I'll make this up as a present for a Christmas swap present for a lovely friend.
This really fun little Fishy Purse Project
can be found by following this LINK to Make It and Love It.  Enormous thanks to Ashley for sharing it with us.
Have a wonderful day
Love

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely day, Mel. Sorry I couldn't make it. Grand finals don't come along everyday! Lovely win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing nicer. Congrats on your lovely win x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look like fun. I'm afraid I don't get to stitching days all that much but treasure them when I do. That cushion is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No better day! And you won something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! Thanks for the link to the fishy purse - I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day and love your door prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou for sharing your lovely day,its good to see friends having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky, lucky you....sewing with so many friends...oh...and for winning the door prize...it's rather cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a wonderful day Mel,thanks to you Annie and Sue for making it such a fun day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like everyone was having a wonderful time..don't you love time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great way to spend the day Mel and Lisa and Lou so very talented

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun time you all were having. I love the Button Collector. I want one! Like I need another project but it's SO cute! And I am a button collector so I need to make that! LOL! See how I can rationalize another project? LOL!
    Cute fish tote too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice days are such a blessing :) That is a really cute pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...