2016 Free Boms

Friday, July 10, 2015

More gorgeousness from Rosie

How adorable is this new Flowerville block.
I'm thrilled as a couple of months ago I asked Rosie if we could have a gypsy caravan block... a caravan just like Toad of Toad Hall in The Wind in the Willows (my favourite book ever).  And now we have one...and it is fabulous...can't wait to stitch it.
Impossible not to be in love with this adorable quilt from Little Miss Shabby.
Just go HERE and download the pattern for free. Enormous thanks to Corey, such a wonderful creative and generous person.
Hope your day is filled with happiness.
Love

6 comments:

  1. Those stitcheries are just gorgeous and I love that thread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mel i love your idea of the gypsy caravan,its very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a gorgeous stitchery. Sorry I haven't been commenting. I just got back a week ago from a month overseas. Hope you have been well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gypsy caravan block will be gorgeous. I love the verigated threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunner, love the gypsy caravan and threads, great idea Mel !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...