2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Alphabets

I wanted to personalise a swap gift so I need some letters to stitch.  Where to turn when there are so many gorgeous alphabets out there.  Well naturally my mind turned to fabulous Jenny of Elefantz and her Stitchery Club, and there it was in Stitchery Club Month 6 March 2015
Looking through this edition reminded me of some others of Jenny's designs I just must stitch including this one from the same issue.

You can find many of the patterns HERE at her Craftsy Shop or you can subscribe to the Stitchery Club HERE
Sorry I can't show you my alphabet stitching yet...but it is a secret...ssshhhhhh.
This cushion is really really gorgeous...
...and how lucky are we because it is a fabulous free pattern shared HERE at KarrieLyne's wonderful blog Freckled Whimsy.  Enormous thanks to KarrieLyne for so generously sharing it with us.
Have a wonderful day
Love

13 comments:

  1. Jenny's designs are indeed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOmetimes it is good to go back through our patterns. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Melody, there are certainly so much to pick from when stitching. I am having the same thoughts with my new table runner....use orphan ones or do some new ones from the stitchery club!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Mel,love those patterns of Jenny,oh I can't wait to see what your secret sewing is Thankyou for the link xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute alphabet - can't wait to see what you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to stitch the 'Home' one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really pretty stitched alphabet. Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny is such a talented stitcher isn't she Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elefantz designs are so lovely Melody, you've stitched so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennys alphabet is lovely just like all her patterns. It's going to drive me nuts waiting to see which letter you are stitching and what you have planned for it...:o) Stitch fast.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a treasure, Melody! I can't wait to see what you're stitching and who it is for! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...