2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Flower Sugar Bargain


I do love a bargain and I do love fabrics with clear colours and a vintage feel so I was very happy to find these Lecien Flower Sugar fabrics for only $7.50 a metre at Darn Cheap fabrics in Heidelberg.
Lots of lovely spots... and wonderfully some of Rosalie Quinlan's fabrics too.
A super cute project today and HERE is the Link.
I found it at one of my favourite places, Ashley's wonderful, Mommy by Day Crafter by Night.  Huge thanks to Ashley for sharing her wonderful talents with us.
Hope your day is filled with happiness
Love


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics Mel. You really scored.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn Cheap Fabrics i s a lovely place, thanks for the link too. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flower sugar I must check them out,Thankyou for the thumbs up ,hope you have a lovely day my friend and see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - what luscious fabrics!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...