2016 Free Boms

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Over to Gail Bs

I love a trip to Gail Bs.  The range of fabrics is mind blowing and Chrissy and Gail are so sweet.
Today I went with a purpose...to seek out and buy my United Stitches starter pack.  I also bought three other packs and a thread pack so that should keep me out of mischief for the next couple of weeks.




I'm starting with the bunnies, because they have grabbed my heart.  I'm not buying the A packs or the B packs but rather choosing the individual stitcheries I like the best.  I'll stitch both included stitcheries in each pack and some I plan to swap, some to include in little gifts and some to make into the individual projects Rosie will feature on her Facebook page.  I'm looking forward to this project - and feeling highly motivated.
Today I'm sharing a link to this lovely cushion pattern and tutorial HERE.  It is very kindly shared by Melissa at fabulous Polkadot Chair.  Many many thanks to Melissa.
I'm off to NOTYQ this morning, so I know I will have fun
Love
PS As soon as I find out the USA stockists I will let you know.

14 comments:

  1. You got the bunnies :) I totally love them. I'm stalking my posty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lot of stitching to look forward to! They are very sweet bunnies, and the sheep is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooOO thanks Mel... I LoVe those pillows.
    EnJoY your sewing get together. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting patiently for the postie, my daughter's arrived today but not mine! I guess good things come to those who wait. Love the ones you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel what lovely patterns i can see why you are starting the bunnies first,i will enjoy watching you make projects from these,thankyou i love those cushion links,hope you had a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choices Mel I will look forward to seeing your progress with these cute stitcheries.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That United Stitches looks so tempting. I love Rosalie's designs. She's used such soft colours in that quilt. I'm sure it will be beautiful. I hope you have fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look lovely! look forward to seeing them in the flesh. i need to go to gails soon too, have to make another baby quilt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pillow patterns Mel thanks for the link. Enjoy your stitching. I am looking at getting United Stitches too. So many other things to stitch but don't want to miss out if I wait too long. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh those bunnies are adorable! I'm glad you're stitching them first!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun stitching this one Mel - it's going to be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bunnies are adorable! Can't wait to see them completed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love Rosalie's designs and her colors are so brightening. Cant wait to see how she puts all the blocks together. If I didnt have so much on, I would do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! Just like a new box of Crayons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...