2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Little snowmen...and a pledge

...are appearing at my house.  One set for me, one for the present box.  They are a free pattern by Anne Sutton very generously shared at Bunny Hill.  There is a new one each month. I'm making the set for me in Rosie's Chirpy Lola


It is really important to me that I do the right thing by my swap partners.  So I'm very happy to repledge myself... 
My swap pledge with Cheryll, our swap mamma for 2015…
.
2015 pledge
MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.  

This I sewomly pledge....
Melody


I love the work of Mollie at Wild Olive.  If you would like to make this fun wall hanging...
...follow this LINK to a fabulous and comprehensive tutorial and pattern.  Thank you so much, Mollie.
Have a wonderful day
Love

13 comments:

  1. I like your version of the pink heart. I haven't made one yet, but have been looking around for different ideas with it. Do you know if there is a place where people are sharing their hearts to see.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow angel is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Mel and love the fabric you've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so quick! I have filed my pattern away for a later date lol. Yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little snow angel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you snowman heart. I especially love the way you finished it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute in those colours Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little snowman.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pooh, we over the snowman in aqua instead of red - how lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...