2016 Free Boms

Monday, September 22, 2014

Creatures of the night

Every now and again my body clock seems to reverse itself and I am awake at night and asleep during the day.   I do love the creatures of the night in my garden.  Lots of little bats fly in to feast on the gum blossom and banksias. And the possums party every night too. I feel very happy with this nocturnal life but the rest of the world seems to disagree, so I have to somehow cycle back to living on the same time schedule as everyone else.  
I played along with Wendy and my other blogging friends as part of Friday Night Sew In.
I worked on a secret squirrel project.  I do so love working in wool and wool felt.


This one is gorgeous
A beautiful apple themed table runner.  Just follow this LINK to Handmade in the Heartland.  Many many thanks to Angela for sharing it with us.
Hope your Monday is filled with happiness.
Love



17 comments:

  1. How cute are these bats.....and nice secret sewing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wool felt project Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely at this stage, look forward to seeing the finished project. I am just starting to venture into the world of wool and felt project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute face looking at us! Nice secret sewing there, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bat is so sweet. Isn't it great that sewing can be done any time of the day or night. Your wool project looks really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! - the wool project looks interesting, and the apple runner you found is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your little bat picture is so cute... I don't mind them but they do seem to bring the passions up! love you felt work ... you always find the loveliest things to make...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picture of the bat! some delightful projects happening too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo of the wee bat...
    Your secret sewing looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bat photo is gorgeous and I love the look of your wool sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bats are such curious looking critters. I like them a lot. The fruit bats remind me of little dogs, with their cute little faces.
    I love your project. Please photograph it so we eventually get to see what you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mel how cute is that bat ,such a lovely pic Mel and love your sewing,hope you have a lovely evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck turning right side up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you get back to sleeping at night soon Mel. Very cute bat photo. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Something about those creatures of the night. Love secret sewing. Love sewing with wool and felt too

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think bats are really neat creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo and secret project. Yes little possies play and party at our place every night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...