2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another Hexie Project

and it's a delightful dilly bag.
I've had this pattern for quite a few months but haven't made it yet so this is just the motivator I need. So many thanks to Angie of Gnome Angel for organising it for us. I just need to pick up some 1 1/2" hexie papers and sort through my stash and I will off and running.  You can read more HERE.
Today is the last day to enter my giveaway on last Monday's post.  You could win this fabulous book.

This little hexie bag is so sweet.

You can find the pattern and a great tutorial HERE at Moments of Sewing.  Many many thanks.
Have a wonderful day
Love

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mel i have that pattern too i would've liked to have joined the dilly bag a long but i am away most of Oct,hope you had a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexie bag is so gorgeous but I think it may be beyond my capabilities to make! But I bet you will find it really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to be able to join in as well should be fun Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love those hexie dilly bags- I know yours will be extra fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hexie bags. Too much hand stitching for me. I am too impatient. I love the look of anything hexie though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody
    I bought that pattern and some vintage sheet hexies from The Crafty Squirrel in Ballarat. I am really happy with it. I had made Rosalie Quinlan's Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt out of the same hexies, and as it was my first go at paper piecing, I kind of got a bit hooked. :) I've now got a stock of hexies to keep adding to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to have you stitching along with us. I can't wait to see your version of the Dilly Bag. I'm so looking forward to seeing them all! So much variety. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...