2016 Free Boms

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Kindness

It is so lovely to receive a gift out of the blue.  It raises your spirits and makes you feel loved.
This is so beautifully stitched.  Look at the teeny tiny perfect stitches.
I feel really blessed to have the friendship of darling Jenny.
This is such a sweet project.
The stitchery pattern is very kindly shared HERE at Points and Lines.  Thank you so much to Norma.
Sorry this link wasn't working earlier but it is now.
Hope you have time for some stitching today
Love
PS I spent a few hours last night updating my Fabulous Free Things 2014 Pinterest Board.  It is now up to date and has 148 pins so far.  So if you are searching for one of The Fabulous Free Things LINKS but can't remember which post you were looking at just click on the logo in my side-bar and you will see all of the projects in one place.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift!! I like the way Jenny has incorporated the Tilda fabric selvedge, and that pin is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody, I am glad your internet is back up and running...I am your swap partner for the Santa Sack Swap (Cheryll's) and I have tried to email you a couple of times and it keeps being sent back - unable to send...maybe the email addy I have is incorrect...can you send me your email please...thanks
    sandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift! Thanks for the links to the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I saw this needle keep on Jenny's blog...lucky you...it is adorable! Thank you for putting all the freebies on one Pinterest page...lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely of Jenny to send you that lovely needle case. She is such a special person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift from Jenny , so pretty . Thanks for the link , love the heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad the gift from Jenny brightened your day. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet surprise gift.
    lovely heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jenny's design. I plan to stitch that for myself soon. I really like the heart stitchery, but I couldn't find it on her blog. thanks for all the free links!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are worth it though Mel! But Jenny was very nice to send it to you too! EnJoY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely gift and beautiful stitching. I couldn't get a pattern for the free link just a picture. I follow you on Pinterest and that is so nice of you to put it all out there! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thoughtul gift from Jen....thanks for the great link Mel

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice you have such thoughtful friends in your life,I follow you on Pinterest so thoughtful of you to take the time to put, the free links out there for all

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very thoughtful gift. Jenny is so sweet - I love following her (and your) blog. Thank you for sharing the link for the beautiful heart.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is lovely. Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely treasured gift I am sure. Very sweet. LOve the link to the heart but have no idea how to print it LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...