2016 Free Boms

Monday, March 24, 2014

A new handbag

Last Friday Sam and I took little Henry on a day trip to the Dandenong Ranges.  A favourite shop is Geppetto's Workshop, a charming old fashioned toy shop.  My heart missed a beat when I spotted this adorable Bambi suitcase and so Sam bought it for me. 
I'm absolutely smitten with my new handbag.
How lucky are we that so many super talented designers share free patterns with us.  Lee of Freshly Pieced has the wonderful Kissing Fish Baby Quilt as a free pattern on Craftsy. Enormous thanks to Lee.
Hope this week is a really happy one for you
Love


17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag, Mel. How lovely of Sam to buy it for you. You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful is Sam to spoil his mum like that!! It is a beautiful little 'handbag' - I would have fallen for it also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bag! I just found your blog and will happily follow.
    KimM
    WisdomwithNeedleandThread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new handbag pattern, So cute! thanks for sharing the great baby pattern too. Simply divine! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Mel i can see why this case is so adorable,how sweet of Sam to get it for you,hope you are having a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the cutest handbag and how nice of Sam to buy it for you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture on the bag! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new bag is the sweetest thing! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous bag!! How sweet of Sam to buy it for you enjoy using it :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes... I would be smitten with that too! how fun
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is lovely Mel and even more special that Sam got it for you. Love our boys loving us!!! I wonder if that's the shop we went to at Sassafras? I have no idea where we were really.... those bus tours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...