2016 Free Boms

Monday, January 7, 2013

Sunday night sewing

I finished my little mouse and love her.

She is designed by Michelle Ridgeway from Rag Tag Stitchin'.  I have four more delightful little designs still to stitch.  I just need to get the right size little red button to go on the bodice of her little mouse dress.

I may unpick the yellow on the roll of ribbon and change it to brown or grey.  I'll just live with it for 24 hours before I decide.

Tomorrow will see the return of Tuesday Treasures which will now me a monthly event.

Takes the pressure off to find a treasure to share every week.  There will also be a giveaway of a gorgeous Rosalie Quinlan pattern and some lovely fabric to stitch up the project, just play along for an entry.


I do love my Fiskars scissors and and garden pruners.  Fiskars have a great web site with all sorts of fabulous projects.  I thought this one is a great idea and a useful recycling project too.
Here's the LINK to a drink holder made from on old pair of jeans.  Very clever.

24 comments:

  1. Your little mouse stitchery is just gorgeous. I've found the tiniest little buttons in the scrapbooking section at Spotlight - little hearts, flowers - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mouse stitchery is so cute Mel,love it and what a great idea for a drink holder,very clever,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mouse turned out lovely. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little mouse has turned out beautifully.
    happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Mouse is just gorgeous.... I sure I can hear Miss Mouse giggling, and say such wonderful things ..... with or without a button

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching.. Miss Mouse is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is adorable...I'm sure the perfect button is amongst those auditioning for the part...

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute little mouse..... glad to have TT back and on a monthly basis.. I was really struggling to find things each week...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little mouse is super cute, let me know if you have trouble with finding a button, I have some tiny red ones that would be perfect, I can pop one in the post to you if you like
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is such a cute little Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little mouse, off to hunt for some treasures! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little mouse is so cute! I look forward to seeing the other blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's going to e one teeny tiny button for that cute little miss. Can't wait to see the rest of her family. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a very cute little mouse, I wonder if there is cheese in her parcel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is adorable. Enjoy your button hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's just a cutie. What's her name Mel???
    Yellow looks fine for the cotton reel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little mouse is adorable! You have such beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your little mouse is very cute !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your mouse is so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...