2016 Free Boms

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Teddy Bears Picnic time...





... and all the little bears and dollies will need to put their coats on if they want to venture outside in Melbourne this morning because it is pretty chilly.  Today I'm taking a little dolly on the picnic.  She too has a bird theme as she is named Theodora the Bird Keeper.  I haven't kept all the dollies I made for magazines, back when I was designing, but I did keep Dora and she lives in my sewing room.  I'm packing the thermos with hot Milo and taking along the last of my Easter chocolate.  Hope you and your teddy, dolly or softie can play along too.  Just pop your details into Mr Linky and join in the fun.




FABULOUS FREE STUFF
Some cloth dolly patterns today.  They are so much fun to make and I think they really compliment a stack of quilts.
Elisa is very kindly shared by Barbara Owen HERE
Napkin Sisters Doll generously shared by Judi's Dolls
and finally the Bonjour Evette Doll at Sewing in No Mans Land.  Thank you so much to Kelly Crawford.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty cool here in Brisbane too! I have to head out to work today so unable to play along. Looking forward to checking out the links later tho'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theodora is lovely... I can just imagine her sitting on your quilts... the cold has got up this far too... much cooler recently...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls always look so good. Love the freebie with the stripey socks... a bit like Pippi Longstocking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napkin Sisters doll is my favorite So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theodora is gorgeous and how could you not love a fellow bird fancier. I remember Theodora. You are so clever Melody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theadora is very sweet Melody - I'm sure she was great company for the bears :-) Unfortunately our date for the picnic is still eye-less and not feeling himself; he should be able to keep next month's date though! I remember several of these designers from my doll making days and I do love the Napkin Sisters doll too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...