2016 Free Boms

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A day with our grandsons

We are off to spend the day with Wil and Henry so there will be no sewing today but I did find these amazing free softie patterns.

FABULOUS FREE STUFF
Oopsie the Octopus from Melly and Me.  Many thanks

and

Pointy Kitty Softie as made by Teresa Down Under and designed by Wee Wonderfuls, wonderful indeed.

and

RevoluzZzionary Easter Bunnies which I found at Softie Making,  Check out this blog for heaps of fabulous things.  These bunnies are designed by RevoluzZza.  I love them.

Have a great day

6 comments:

  1. some very delightful finds Melody. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with your boys Mel.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft things to make! I`ll drop almost anything to spend time with my Gch:-) Enjyou your weekend,a new FNSI soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great day with the boys Mel. Great softies, it's a toss up whether I find the bunnies or the kitties the cutest, don't tell my boys I said that! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...