2016 Free Boms

Friday, September 30, 2011

White Rabbits

It's hard to believe another month has come around so quickly.  Here is October's White Rabbits logo and it's time to plan ahead for what you hope to sew in the coming month.
Here's the code too.


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OuvjBt_tRSo/ToVjV9RvDSI/AAAAAAAACos/NTBO5iim4mY/s320/thumb_cute-rabbit-wallpapers-1.jpg


I didn't complete everything on my September list but I am promising myself that I will complete everything on my October list and if I do I will buy myself a layer cake as a present. 


My October White Rabbits List.

Make two hexie flowers for the Inchy Hexie Flower Swap
Make a 12" block for Aussie Block Swaps
Make a scissor keep and accompanying goodies for Sandy's Scissor Keep Swap
Make and find 10 items for Fiona's Christmas Swap
Make a Christmas surprise for Lindi
Complete the borders on Henrietta Whiskers
Start on a Dr Who quilt for Wil
Make a secret present for Rachael Daisy
Make at least one hexie flower a week for One Flower Wednesday
Make some goodies for the Teddy Bear's Picnic Giveaway

In case you don't know about the White Rabbits List, it is a way some of us use to keep on  schedule with our sewing plans.  You display the White Rabbits logo somewhere on your blog along with a list of what you would like to achieve.   There are no rules, no prizes, no-one to report to, but those sweet little bunny faces act as a reminder of what you want to do. At the end of each month I post the logo and the code for the next month. 

 Happy October sewing.

5 comments:

  1. good luck Mel that is a big list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updated picture... I didn't complete all of mine either... gives more to be excited about next month!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completed all I could, but losing the trusty bernina means no quilting or blanket stitch so those jobs on the October list. Thanks for the new pic, its nice to have these lists to stay on track,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your month is going to be a busy one again but at least the results are stunning so it is definately a win win situation for you & your lucky swap partners. Good luck! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite a list there. It will be great ticking things off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...