2016 Free Boms

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hooray, it's back

I'm so glad colourful Fridays are back and this week we get the chance to highlight the things around us in our favourite colour.  Trouble is there are so many colours I just love and it can very much depend on my mood at the time. I've decided to go with... Brown... for no reason other than I seem to be going through a bit of a brown and blue phase in my fabric choices at the moment.


I've decided to delay the start of my Home Sweet Home BOM for a few months as there are so many great free projects around at the moment but it will be coming so please keep collecting your wool and wool felt.  I've got a lot of it stitched and I'm really happy with how it's turning out.  I think it will make a good winter project as it's warm and cuddly to hold while stitching.  Meanwhile there will be a free pattern each week as part of...
 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are delaying your bom I should be quite motivated to start a new project then and I should have something finished to allow me to start a new project guilt free!
    Will there be any tempting sneak peaks? Please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you gorgeous generous girl!!
    I'm looking forward to CFs again too and I'm pondering my colours for this week.
    You sound busy Mel and it's very exciting!!
    You go girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to join up with colourful Fridays this year.... at least I hope I will keep up.... I am looking forward to your BOM.... and managed to find some more blankets today to shrink.... so hopefully I will have a good supply of wool... I think I will need to experiment with some dying to get a wider range of colours...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...