2016 Free Boms

Friday, November 19, 2010

Colourful Friday

While Robyn is away our Colourful Friday host is Bev at Kalinga Happenings.
Today she has chosen brown to be our colour of the day.  A quick run around the garden found......

and from my needle and thread came.........
and, of course, from Sam came.........
Last but not least comes.........

My second FNSI for the month as I had the dates mixed up and so had my own little sew-in last Friday.  Tonight is the proper one and so far Heidi has 159 people signed up, why not join us tonight.  Go to Handmade by Heidi to find out more and be in the running for some fabulous prizes.

Posted by Picasa
Apologies to all the kind people who have left me a comment this week and haven't heard back from me.  It's been a frantic week but I love hearing from you and will catch up very soon.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Brown Melody! I want a train to run around my garden... I could catch the train to get the mail from the mailbox *lol* I'm way behind with comments too, so much to do, not nearly enough time! Happy Friday! toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melody,

    A great range of brown found at your home. Love the Teddies.Thanks Sam for the brown train!!! Hope you get to relax a bit on the weekend,maybe with some chocolate Melody.
    Happy Colourful Friday.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody.
    Lots of lovely brown. Cute teddy. Love the basket and the rolls of twine. Gorgeous hexies.
    And another wonderful train!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Teddy! and every time I see your hexies, it makes me want to start making them too.
    Have a great rest of the day :-)
    Cheers
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the basket of string...lovely brown pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures of brown-ness - love the close up of the bark and ted is super cute though I adore the doll, especially with her headware. The last one made me chuckle - that's becoming one of my favourite pictures of brown-ness ever :0)

    Have a great FNSI.... again!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. More lovely browns, so soothing and comforting. I am curious about this friday sew in. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are great. Looove the basket and the fabric flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melody,

    I love all your browns, a colour I always like. The Teddy and doll are cute and how much fun that would be for a kid to have a ride in the train.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE that basket... how wonderful.
    ... and what cute bears you have. 100%+ adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...