2016 Free Boms

Monday, February 27, 2017

The bees are starting to buzz

I've not been stitching much lately but I do have a sweet little bee in my hoop at the moment.
It is from Kathy Schmitz's lovely book Stitches from the Garden and destined for my Di Ford Hall bee quilt.


Valentine's Day is just around the corner so here's a lovely little love heart project which I thought you might enjoy.
You can find it by following this LINK to delightful Pretty Fabric and Trims.  Enormous thanks to Sarah for sharing it with us.
Hope Monday brings a week of happiness
Love

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet little bee. Satin stitch is not my forte but I keep practising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back on line Melody hope you are well and enjoying life. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book and have it too! Loving your bee. ( pssss, while no one is listening, Valentines Day was on 14th Feb LOL). A lovely project link. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bee Melody.... I have Kathy's book too.... such a lot of beautiful projects! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bee! And thanks for the link for the gorgeous heart wall hanging. I need to make one for next year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...