2016 Free Boms

Friday, January 20, 2017

A Trip to Warrandyte

There's lots to see and do in lovely Warrandyte.  I was heading out that way to have lunch with some lovely stitching friends so I thought I'd leave a bit early and pop into Bustle and Bows.  Not that long ago they moved to Warrandyte and I hadn't been into the new location so it was lovely to have a look around.


You can find them at 260 Yarra Street Warrandyte Phone 98440588
My dear friend Christa gave me a pack of  Hawthorn Ridge and I've decided to use it to make more hexies for my Di Ford Quilt.  
Aren't the included fabrics beautiful?  they will go perfectly in my version of Rotherfields Greys.



It is always fabulous to pop on over to Samelia's Mum where gorgeous Anorina blogs and shares her considerable talents and creativity with us.  Please follow this LINK to make this delightful EPP Kindle case.
Many thanks to Anorina.

Wishing you every happiness over the weekend.  
See you on Monday when I'll announce the two winners of the cute animal panels in my giveaway.
There is still time to enter.  
Just leave me a comment on last Monday's post to enter the draw.  I'm happy to post anywhere in the world.
Love

8 comments:

  1. Lovely little fabrics - and I must get one of those hexi templates for the fussy cutting instead of my current method of guessing where I'm meant to fussy cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that does look like a wonderful shop. Did you buy much? That little charm pack is just perfect for your hexies and I really love those colours. Right up my alley. I hope you are well and enjoying your stitching.Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day we went she was closed but will make another trip out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling Shop! In love the hexies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that Bustles and Bows had moved! It looks like a lovely shop! I must pay a visit there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the linked header will attract more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to see you getting out and about! I feel like I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shop and your fabrics and hexies are to die for (but I won't lol). I see you do quite a bit of fussy cutting on yours.....how talented you are. I love the tablet/kindle case too. I need one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...