2016 Free Boms

Friday, November 11, 2016

A trip to Ballarat

John had Tuesday off so we decided to take a trip to one of our favourite places...lovely Ballarat to see this year's entries in The Archibald Prize portraiture competition.  And we were not disappointed. The entries were breathtaking.





And the Ballarat Botanical Gardens always demand a visit and enchant upon arrival.





Include some delicious food and our day was a total delight.

I'm making a Christmas themed mug rug for a swap at the moment.  So when I saw this dear little mug rug (or mini quilt if you prefer) over at my lovely friend Anorina's blog, Samelia's Mums, I knew I wanted to share the LINK.
Many many thanks to sweet Anorina for everything she shares with us including this delightful design.

Have a wonderful weekend. Hope I see you Monday,
Love

6 comments:

  1. I saw the Archibald in Sydney, it's great seeing all the different styles of portraits. The gardens are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post -and thank you for sharing the link - LOVE IT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Melody!! Those portraits are amazing and the gardens are soooooo gorgeous!! Thank you for the link to that darling mug rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are stunning! I'm so glad you shared photos. It's too hot in the tropics for flower gardens like this - just palm trees and coconuts, Melody. Bless you dear one. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...