2016 Free Boms

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Quilt Shop

A couple of days a week I attended stitching afternoons in The Quilt Shop in Eltham.  Thursday is an invitation only group where we make Di Ford Hall quilts. Enormous thanks to Nolene for inviting me to join this fabulous group.  We have so much fun.

Here are some pics of recent additions to the stock at this gorgeous shop.  I feel really lucky to have it as my local quilt store.








I couldn't resist sharing the LINK to these gorgeous retro baubles
There is a fabulous detailed tutorial over at Two Owls Design.  Enormous thanks to Joanne for sharing her fabulous creativity with us.

Have a wonderful weekend.  
Hopefully you will have time to take a stitch or two.
Love

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt shop. I am wanting Tilda fabrics but we can't get them here in the U.S. Not sure how much it would cost me to buy them overseas...a lot, I'm afraid but they are gorgeous! So nice that you have fun groups to share your crafting love with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shop!! It's definitely one that I'd like to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shop.... wish I lived close by! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous store. Thanks for the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fox and owl fabrics...yes, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful shop nearby. Such fun to browse the bolts of delights. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing that beautiful shop! Wish I lived closer! And those ornaments are gorgeous! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lotza lovely things there. I think I went there last year with one of my quilt groups. So many patterns , so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shop love the Christmas tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great quilt shop. Good thing it's not close to me or I'd be in trouble.....and would have to ask DH to add another room onto the house for all the fabric I'd stash. HA!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree - a great shop! You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are indeed lucky - I am within walking distance to the Quilt Shop, but I am too old now to walk, so I drive there - Friday mornings for the Friday Group and once a month on Thursday night with Leanne Humber to work on my UFO's! I bought some of the black and white animal fabric in your photo, and am making cushions for friends. It is so striking, I had to have some!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...