2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday

Off to class with Claire from Matching Pegs today.  The venue is wonderful The Quilt Shop, in Eltham. I have been practicing my needle turn and finished off the little bird that was the practice shape.

I also did the prep for the class.  French General on a grey background...should look good.

I am a huge fan of Bronwyn at fabulous Red Brolly.  Her talent takes my breath away and she is so super generous with all she shares with us.
Please follow this LINK to the pattern.  Many many thanks to wonderful Bronwyn.

Hope your day is full of fun
Love

7 comments:

  1. I've never done needle turned applique, but I love the look. Sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bird looks love Melody and the pieces you have ready to take look exciting! Looking forward to see what you do with them! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your class went well Melody. The bird is so cute - and your needleturn lovely :-) Will be interested to see the class project, anything with FG looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... your birdie is cute. Have fun stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little chicken! Thanks for the suggestion of checking out Red Brolly Blog! I did and signed up! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...