2016 Free Boms

Thursday, June 9, 2016

I am a HAG

I've joined a new group which is due to start at my LQS...The Quilt Shop in Eltham.  So I am now officially a HAG.  
Here's what Sharon and Alison have to say about the group.

 What is a HAG you ask??? We have many customers walk through our door who love English Paper Piecing  as much as we do so we thought why not start a sit and sew group based around our mutual appreciation of the hexagon.  So we invite you to become a HAG (Hexagon Appreciation Groupie) along with us. Whether you are an old HAG or a young HAG come and join us once a month where there will be a free project on offer or join in on a group project. We have had plenty of interest and as places are limited we suggest you get in quick!   Our first locked in date is Saturday 6th August 9.30am -12.30pm.

Think I'm an old HAG as I've been hexieing for quite a few years now.

My favourite little person is coming to stay today and tomorrow so I'm guaranteed to have lots of fun.
How about a super quick, super easy, super fun pattern today?  This lovely little Catch All Tray with a magnet in the bottom is very kindly shared by Lecien Fabrics on Instagram HERE.  
It was designed by Jennifer from Shabby Fabrics.  Many thanks to all involved.

Hope you have a fun filled day
Love


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love it! Enjoy your Henry Time and HAG day in Aug too.

      Delete
  2. Oh, how I'd love to be a HAG!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melody,

    What a great name, enjoy being a Hag. Have fun with your Grandie.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I am an old Hag as I have been doing it for years, in fact my favourite ever project is a knitting bag made of hexagons in a Cath Kinston book and I have made it nine times as presents. I am now just finishing a hexy quilt which has been on the go for a while.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm an old HAG also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a HAG looks like a lot of fun! Have lots of fun with Henry! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hexie that is embroidered in the center, what a great idea! I'll have to try that sometime. Enjoy the time with your grand. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hexie Mel, enjoy your time with Henry :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's right up your alley, Melody! Love your little hexie flower. Enjoy your time with Henry!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I too must be avery old HAG. Love your hexies. Have fun with the group. Glad to see you up and well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great name for a great pursuit lol! Enjoy Henry time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...