2016 Free Boms

Friday, May 13, 2016

Beautiful Stitcheries

Do you enjoy stitching sweet stitchery designs? If you do I think you will love the next bunch of Jenny of Elefantz Stitchery Club patterns.
I think they are wonderful and, lucky us. Jenny decided to add one more design.
Please pop over to my beautiful friend Jenny's blog to find out how you can purchase the whole set for a bargain price.  She blogs at Elefantz.

Here's a lovely LINK today.
Lovely and very practical too.  Many many thanks to lovely Heidi for sharing it with us at wonderful Fabric Mutt.

Hope you have a wonderful day and a fun filled weekend.  See you Monday.
Love

6 comments:

  1. They are lovely stitcheries - isn't the Stitchery Club great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful stitcheries - think I could be tempted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so tempted to buy this month's but I am still sewing the calendar stitcheries. I haven't been able to check your blog for a while as I can only access it on the main computer. Hope you are feeling heaps better. Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...