2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A No Fuss Swap.

Yesterday I shared the beautiful tin and goodies I received from lovely Nor in the No Fuss Swappers Tin Swap.  I loved everything Nor chose.
Today I'd like to share some pictures of what I sent to Helen.  I spent a lot of time searching for a tin I really liked.  I finally found this one in a Kaisercraft scrapbooking shop and I love it.
I wrapped it up in a fat quarter of Tilda fabric and tied it up with some ribbon I've been saving for something special.
I made a necklace from part of a vintage doily
I love Theodora Cleave buttons so I was happy to include this one
and a bird themed ceramic tag
My main gift was a sweet cross stitch kit
and I filled in the gaps in the tin with thread, buttons and bows.  It's amazing how much you can fit in a little tin.  There was some chocolate too, because no gift is complete without a bit of chocolate.
I thoroughly enjoyed putting this gift together and so I've signed up for the next No Fuss Swappers swap.
With Mother's Day just around the corner I thought this beautiful bouquet would make a delightful gift for your mum if she likes to sew.
Each flower contains a reel of thread.  Please follow this LINK to Sharon's delightful blog Lilabelle Lane.  Thank you so much to Sharon for sharing it with us.

Hope you have a fun day
Love


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts Melody, I love that tin - it had Helen written all over it... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen was very lucky to receive such a beautiful swap gift! The tin is perfect! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous items you have included in your swap tin - I have loved seeing all of these pop up around the blogland. I, too, have signed up for the next swap - should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Helen loved what you sent her Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tin you sent Helen filled with lovely gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely gifts there Melody... I think NoFuss is going to provide swappers with some great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - what lovely, lovely gifts!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again Mel you have put together a wonderful swap. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing what can fit in a tiny tin!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...