2016 Free Boms

Monday, April 11, 2016

Hearts for Esther and Something Lovely

I've never met Esther Aliu in person
but she is one of my lovely online friends and I am a huge fan of her wonderful quilts and so grateful for the amazing designs she shares with us.  Her much loved mother passed away very suddenly and Esther has asked for healing hearts to ease her pain.  I was very happy to make this heart for her and am sending it to her with my very deepest sympathies.
If you would like to make a heart for Esther please read her post HERE.  The mailing address is included in her post.
I have always loved fabric from Three Sisters and Grace is a particular favourite.  




Last week I was lucky enough to buy this gorgeous jelly roll from sweet Simone at Scquilters and I am thrilled with my purchase.  I have an inkling it will be perfect for one of gorgeous Ramona's design's, which we will be lucky enough to receive at the next Stitched in Time. You can read more about Stitched in Time on Gail's !8th of February blog post HERE.  

Update There are only a few spots left on Sunday 31st July.  So book quickly before they are gone.


I think every little girl in the world would be thrilled to have a gorgeous heart backpack.  And lucky us because we can make them because the pattern is very generously shared HERE at Abby's brilliant blog, Sew Much Ado.  Thank you so much Abby...it is wonderful.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful day
Love

3 comments:

  1. Lovely heart you are sending Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely heart you are sending! Beautiful fabrics too! Have a lovely week! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heart Mel, you are very kind. I love 3 sisters fabric also and have a little stash for special projects. I have just cut into a fat quarter bundle of Aviary, was hard to do but now it's a project underway.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...