2016 Free Boms

Friday, December 11, 2015

Totally spoilt

How lucky am I?  Look who arrived at my place today.

The cutest little snowgirl I have ever seen.  Although the parcel was from 'Santa's Little Helper' there is no tricking me.  She has wonderful Keryn written all over her, from her cute little rounded tummy to her sweet and endearing smile.  Keryn's creations always a have a very distinctive smile and one which I find utterly irresistible.
Thank you so much for my beautiful gift, Keryn.  I am very lucky to have you as my friend.

Earlier this year I did a class with Keryn and had the most fun possible.  We ate the most scrumptious food and laughed and created these gorgeous little chaps. Keryn was such a fabulous and inspiring teacher.


I know Keryn is doing more classes next year and I will certainly jump at the chance to attend again. You can contact her via her BLOG  if you would like to do a class too.

She also sells the most wonderful handmade goodies through the shop on her blog, Christmas Creations by Keryn and at her Etsy shop, Joy and Stitches.

Spanner

Matilda

Keryn's little darling Spanner went to doggy heaven this week, so I know she will be playing with my little Matilda who left me last year.  Big hugs to Keryn and kisses to our doggy angels.

Here's a lovely idea for a last minute Christmas gift.
You can find the pattern and instructions HERE at wonderful Cath Kidson, a wonderful place to visit.

Hope you are having a lovely day.  
I'm having a relaxing day today after having so much fun with my darling Henry yesterday.
Love



6 comments:

  1. Bless both your little furry angels. That is a very sweet snowangel and other lovely creations. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I''d love to meet Keryn and do one of her workshops...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I knew it was a Keryn creation as soon as I saw it. It is sooo sweet. It is sad when we lose our furry friends , I miss my cat terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lovely post Mel and what a gorgeous gift from Keryn. she is one in a million

      Delete
  5. Keryn's treasures are always a delight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...