2016 Free Boms

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sewing fun

I am so in love with the beautiful designs of Melissa Grant of One Day in May, so I'm really enjoying stitching these beautiful designs
Here's my version of Family so far.

I'm using some of my gorgeous Bonnie and Camille stash and some beautiful wool I bought from Mrs Martin.
I just love this beautiful table topper which Julie very generously shares at the Crafty Quilter.
Just follow this LINK and you can make one too.  Big thanks to Julie, she is a star herself.
Hope your day is wonderful
Love

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I love those designs! Your thread choice is lovely. Love the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous designs Mel. Love that table topper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful designs. So cheerful. Hugs and Happy Christmas to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my table topper, Melody. You are a sweetheart! It's nice to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...