2016 Free Boms

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stitching along with Kitten Stitching

I am in a couple of Christmas swaps so when I saw lovely Kaye from Kitten Stitching was having a 
I knew I needed to play so that I get some nice ornies stitched for my swap partners. I'm pretty sure you can still join in so just go HERE for more details.

In August we are to stitch a Santa ornament so I've chosen this sweet free pattern from Ant of Sweden.
I think he is very sweet, so many thanks to Ant.

I thought these adorable Pocket Pouches would make fabulous little Christmas gifts, filled with sweeties, or buttons or other little bits and pieces.
Please follow this LINK to wonderful Michael Ann Made, a fabulous blog to visit.  Many many thanks to Michael Ann for all she shares with us.
Have a great day
Love

2 comments:

  1. That is a fun stitchery, I was thinking of doing some nautical and New England Christmas pieces, need to find time to sketch again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Santa...it will make a great ornament x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...